This fall, amidst a crisp autumn backdrop at Peabody Avenue and South Belvedere Boulevard, Edible Memphis and the Central Gardens Association will partner to host Dinner in the Gardens: an extravagant neighborhood dinner experience that allows us an opportunity to bring people together and invite them to engage with the Central Gardens Historic District in an unprecedented way.
This seven course, farm-to-table style dinner will bring together guests from all walks of life, with the goal of fostering connections and conversations that will propel our city into its third century.
- 5 local chefs, each preparing a custom seasonal course
- 1 table with 1000 Memphians
- Fall outdoor farm-to-table dinner
- Cocktails by Old Dominick Distillery
- Support of the Central Gardens Association and historic preservation
- A VIP party hosted at a historic home on Belvedere Avenue
- Zero Waste Event
- Supports Central Gardens Association, a 501c3, and their mission:
"Our mission is to sustain and enhance the quality of our historic neighborhood, preserving its environmental and architectural character and encouraging a sense of community to be the premier historic, residential neighborhood in the Mid-South."